Trying a link-up with Freshly Pieced today...hoping this little link party will inspire me to get my projects organized! There is a lot going on in my sewing space. Here's a peek.
I know, nothing profound. This is my first block for the monochromatic challenge. I am afraid to post a whole block for fear that someone will rip it off. Not that I think it is all that spectacular, but you know...it's mine, and I want it to stay that way! :) Forgive me my uneven corners. Those pieces are 1" wide at the widest...hard to be absolutely perfect, and I am okay with that.
On another note, I took some time to organize my space in hopes that I would be mildly more productive. Now I actually know what I have in my stash. Take a look.
Of note in this photo:
1. See that pile on the far right? It used to all look like that.
2. Old cardboard boxes make great mini-bolts
3. Yes, that picture frame on the left is in fact a beautiful "Target Home" print (aka it hasn't been filled)
4. My husband put up those magnets that say "Mary's Craft Corner." He had to make an extra C from an old O.
5. I know, the hutch is off-center, but look at that pretty [completely washed out in this photo] picture! Part of a husband-and-wife-painting-day collection.
6. I'm still working on taking good pictures.
Next week, I promise I will have a better grasp on all the projects floating around here :)
all things pretty, and thanks for visiting!